The 2-year online M.A. in Business Laws is a unique programme offered by National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata, a premier national law school of India. The programme is being offered with the following nine specialization tracks which can be opted by a student as per her/his career goals and learning objectives:
- Corporate Governance and Statutory Compliances
- Intellectual Property Law and Cyber Laws
- M&A, Investment and Institutional Finance
- Drafting, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Insurance, Banking and Financial Services
- Securities and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- International Trade and Cross-Border Transactions
- Energy Law
M.A. in Business Laws from NUJS brings over 50 leading lawyers from the corporate law sector to train our students in the practical aspects of business law. With a resource library of over 100 lectures, focused skill-development exercises, and institutionalized mentorship, the course brings learning and career opportunities for students.
M.A. in Business Laws has been designed in a manner to increase employability of those who enroll for it and make them stand out from their peers for a rapid career growth through modules which will develop practical legal skills like contract drafting and negotiation, reduce legal risks of the client and legal due diligence focusing on legal skills that complement and enhance the managerial abilities of a business professional.
- 2 year Masters Degree program with 9 specialisation tracks
- Masters Degree from a UGC recognised premier national law school
- Course is fully online, location-neutral and can be studied from smartphones and tablets.
- Exams can be taken from anywhere
- Focus on practical learning and career development
- Course is co-created and reviewed by an industry-academia panel consisting of top lawyers, law firm partners, general counsels and business leaders.
- Placement and internship opportunities provided
- Skill development training - negotiation, drafting, research, writing, strategy and implementation
- Access to a networking and mentorship platform
ADMISSIONS OPEN - Next Batch starts on 30th June 2017
Who should take this Course?
With the growth of corporate litigations and transactions, the demand for managers who have good grasp of business law, corporate governance and transactional law and can manage legal resources is growing by leaps and bounds. This is evidenced by the hiring trends in the National Law Universities where corporate giants and big consulting firms are hiring law students not only for their legal posts but even for the non-legal posts in sectors like investment banking and corporate finance. For a business manager, it is important to know the changing business regulations and rules and develop effective and tactical marketing and growth strategies accordingly - to build the skill sets which meet the requirement of the business world, the two-years M.A. in Business Laws is designed to combine the best of the legal knowledge and business strategies in a single seamless course.
The target audience includes engineers, entrepreneurs, consultants, accountants, business persons, young and mid-level managers who want to broaden their knowledge in business laws and business management skills without having to abandon their practices or jobs.
To understand how this course functions or how M.A. in Business Laws can help you in your career, contact us at 011-331-38901 or by mailing us on email@example.com.